The students who are pursuing the course through Foundation Programme i.e. after passing Foundation Programme level, this would be the third level course relating to the CS (Company Secretaries – Professional Accounting) Course.
The students who are taking up the course after their Graduation this is the second level course.
There is no restriction on other academic pursuits. This level of the courses can be pursued along with any graduation or Post Graduation Courses.
The CS Professionl Programme Consists of 9 papers:
1. Advanced Company Law and Practice
2. Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence
3. Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency
1. Information Technology and Systems Audit.
2. Financial, Treasury and Forex Management.
3. Ethics, Governance and Sustainability.
1. Advanced Tax Laws and Practice.
2. Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings.
3. Electives – Any One out of below Five.
* Banking Law and Practice
* Capital, Commodity and Money Market
* Insurance Law and Practice
* Intellectual Property Rights – Law and Practice
* International Business-Laws and Practices