CS Syllabus: Executive Programme
Executive Programme can be pursued by a Graduate of all streams except Fine Arts.
The CS Executive Programme consists of seven papers:
1. Company Laws
2. Cost Management Accounting
3. Economics & Commercial Laws
4. Tax Laws & Practise
1. Company Accounts & Auditing
2. Capital Market & Securities Laws
3. Industrial Labour Laws & Genral Law
Compulsory 70 Hours Computer Training undergo before writing the CS Executive Programme Examination. Compulsory 7 days Student Induction Programme (SIP) undergo within 6 month of registraion and before appearing in CS Executive Programme Examination.